How effectively do you assess the value of your website? Analytics -- or, web statistics -- are ...
Software-as-a-Service website solution
for B2B distributors
The DistiSuite team comes from years of experience in custom software engineering for the web. After working with several companies in electronic components distribution, we noticed a lack of cost-effective and industry-dedicated website solutions. Our team created DistiSuite in 2008 to meet the increasing needs of B2B distributors.
Implementing a distribution sales and marketing website can be a significant investment for small-to-midsized companies. To limit risk and ease the transition to online business, we developed a pay-as-you-go model for DistiSuite. There is a modest upfront cost to implement our solution, and then a monthly cost once the website has launched. This means less upfront investment, and an opportunity to ease into ecommerce without the risks of a major project. Because our solution is hosted by us, this also means no expensive servers to purchase and maintain.DistiSuite was designed to focus on certain key objectives to meet the biggest needs of distributors:
- Achieving a prominent position in search engine results
- Ease of administrative management
- Minimal micromanagement; suitable for large volume inventory
- Designed with the expectations of business distribution customers in mind -- effective part search, data sheets, price breaks, etc
- Flexible for additional custom development, to create new functionality on-demand
Every day, more customers in electronics distribution are turning online to do their research and ...